Due to a sizable increase in its client base, Grassroots HR is looking for a commercially focussed, experienced HR professional to join the small friendly team. Based in stunning lakeside offices in Croston, and covering the North West, you will be working with a wide range of SMEs across multiple sectors.
You must have a strong HR and employment law knowledge and be able to apply pragmatic solutions through the use of your SME business and commercial expertise. As part of the job you will be required to assess a client situation, quickly identify and explain the options available to them and support them on their chosen path.
We are looking for a strong communicator; someone who can build relationships with clients remotely, who is friendly, enthusiastic and diplomatic but with the ability to be assertive at the same time. You will need to be able to multitask, effectively manage conflicting priorities and have the agility to respond to a number of clients each day.
You will be willing and able to attend at regular business networking events to promote the Company and build relationships with new clients; a performance related bonus is applicable.
You will ideally have experience working in a consulting role and possess either a degree or significant experience in HR Management or be CIPD qualified (or working towards) with excellent written English. You must have a strong working knowledge of MS Office software, and be adept at using a variety of IT systems, such as Customer Relationship Management system and be proficient in following internal processes and standards of operation accurately. You will have access to your own vehicle and be willing to travel.
This will be an exciting role that will provide the opportunity for a HR Professional to hone their skills with a variety of challenges.
The Successful Candidate will:
- be passionate about learning and self-development
- have a particular interest in Employment Relations and Employment Law related HR
- have a high degree of literacy both spoken and written with a confident telephone manner
- be highly organised with a keen attention to detail
- take a keen interest in understanding the diversity of business cultures and what this means for the Consultancy
- possess the drive to be comfortable working either with minimal supervision or in a small team
- be highly computer literate and technology savvy
- be flexible in their working hours in order to respond to client needs
The Successful Candidate will learn:
- how to undertake client consultations by various methods
- how to apply their CIPD learning to practical situations
- how to be flexible in their own style of delivery depending on the client
- how to use their personal strengths to undertake their own business development activities
Working hours: Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, but you may be required to work extended hours to meet client needs.
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays
Bonus: A performance related bonus
Expenses: for business mileage (travel from office to client sites)
Free car parking
Expressions of interest and CVs to: email@example.com